Friday, May 31, 2013

I did it!! Life changer! The Rundown

Thats right bitches
I went to NC to meet my Birth fam...
The sun rise from the Airplane
BOOYAH!  
It was a crazy trip, fit a lot of people into 6 days...
But it was so worth it.
It was super awkward the first few hours/day..
Honestly, i was ready to hop a flight home shortly after I got there.
I chalk that up to jet lag, exhaustion and overwhelming anxiety.
I know I was not the only one who was anxious, I couldn't imagine meeting the child I gave up at birth...
The child I never new about...

My younger Brother J flew in the same day i did, but i came in early AM, he came in the late night:)
We Went to the Wright Brothers Museum in Kitty Hawk
That was super cool, and we got to hang out, and just talk.. It was good to get to know him face to face, instead of on the phone.

We swam in the Atlantic Ocean

That was cool... I had never seen the Atlantic Ocean, 
It is way different than the Pacific, 
it was def a good trip to the Beach with J, Neal and Shawna.

The next day, I got to meet my other brother B2, We had a cook out with the Enforcers:)
A great group of men and women, 
I got to go for a ride with one of my readers, and friend J!!
That car is HAWT!!

I got to meet B2's kids, the are stinking ADORABLE!
 The next day I got to hang out with both of my older brothers,
B1 and B2, and their kids:) 
That was fun!!



Then Tattoo time With B2



That was awesome, both done at the same time, by two different people, 
What a rush!!
Got to spend my last night with B2 and his GF, 
I was blown away by our similarities.

All in all, it was an amazing trip.
I am SO happy I got to go!!

There is so much more in my head, SO many things that are hard to put into words right now.

There is so much more to tell.
It is coming out slowly..

I feel like I need to be careful of my words, 
because once they come out I can never really put them back.

I must find the right words first.








Search