Thursday, January 26, 2012

oh shit, she's been thinkin...

Ever have those moments when reflecting on your life and think 
"HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN"

Its something i wonder often.
How the fuck did my life turn into this??
(def not complaining, i love who I am and where I am)

Looking back at all the choices, good and bad
looking at all the life events that have led to this moment..
i wonder,
Why the fuck haven't i been
  committed  
given an award for most creative breakdowns.

I'm not really crazy, just intense.
Like a chemistry experiment, one wrong measurement or chemical and 
BOOM
I blow the fuck up.
Or,
  i used to.

I've calmed down,
Kind of.

Where the fuck is this post going.....

hmm...



ANYWHORE

Ive been thinking...

i need one of those digital voice recorders.. 
cause thats the thing about RANDOM Thoughts,
I forget them..
well not really, 
but when im thinking them i usually talk them out 
with my self 
Out loud..

Even now,
 i'm doing it, 
RIGHT NOW
this second, 
well this second my time
not when you are reading it..
but maybe at that second i am reading this again too..
and talking about it, 
to myself..

anyways
i got side tracked..

Do you ever wonder 
"how the fuck did i get here?"








Search