Saturday, January 28, 2012

Do you like Pina~Coladas...

This one has been in my head for a while... weeks, 
IF NOT MONTHS 
in fact..

Here is some past posts to catch you up on  WHY exactly this has been stuck in my head


Back to the title..
Do you like Pina~Coladas..

you know that song by Rupert Holmes?

Its about a guy who is bored with his wife...
unfulfilled..

"I was tired of my lady, we'd been together too long.
Like a worn-out recording, of a favorite song."




but he didn't realize it wasn't just him , 
and when he was looking for more.

After responding to a personal ad ...

"So I waited with high hopes, then she walked in the place.
I knew her smile in an instant, I knew the curve of her face.
It was my own lovely lady, and she said, "Oh, it's you."
And we laughed for a moment, and I said, "I never knew".."


he found it
in his wife.



I've said it before 
and 
things change..

this song is so spot on to the previous posts,
It's about finding the time it our busy lives,
to remember,
 and
to rediscover 
our love


Its not always easy, 
but it's 
ALWAYS 
worth it

Search