Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hall pass

Ok, so I've been thinking about the movie Hall Pass... you know where dude gets a week pass to do whatever he wants away from his wife without consequence. I have never actually seen the move, but have been thinking about the premise, the "What would I do?"

I don't know that I would want a whole week, maybe to just go back in time to my glory days for a few... I can't see that lifestyle appealing now. No, I was wrong, It is appealing but for a completely different reason. To not know as much as I do now, or care... that would be freaking awesome...

I can pin point the moments i'd go back to... the dangerous days, doing things with people I had no business being with..
"why?"you say ..
Honestly I can't put my finger on it. I love where I am and who I am, but to go back to that place, wow, the possibilities are endless.

I feel like an ass even thinking it.
But.....
If I had a hall pass... consequence and guilt free... I'd use it.

Would you?

Here is a link from Reuters about this.

But really...

Search