Sunday, September 25, 2011

Shit I hate Sunday...

SHIT I HATE SUNDAY IS BROUGHT TO YOU THIS WEEK BY THE LETTERS
F. U.
AN D THE
#2
ALSO BY THIS BAD BITCH



  • Shit i hate.... When people disrespect their elders. Seriously get some fucking class.
  • Shit I hate..... that my kids dont fucking listen. I should beat them more.
  • Shit i hate... That my mr is all jacked up. Im so over his whiny bitch ass.
  • Shit i hate....Stupid bitches who dont know what they are fucking talking about.. shut your dumbass mouth before i shut it for you. 
  • Shit I hate.... fucking yard work...
  • Shit I hate..... people who think just because their kids are grown they can act a fool
  • shit i hate.... anything that comes out of your fuck mouth.
  • shit i hate..... Liars who lie about stupid shit... if your gonna lie it should be about something epic. not the dumb shit... really just fucking come clean.
  • Shit I hate.... Sunday

Search