Sunday, September 4, 2011

Shit I hate Sunday.....

BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTERS
F, U
AND THE NUMBER
2






ALSO
DESTINY AT ROCKIN MAMA


I hate when the Mr bugs me while I'm blogging...
 seriously, keep your fucking shit to your self while I'm in the zone...
 i took me 5 min to type that sentence cause I'm a sexy bitch and he cant control him self.
DOWN BOY

I hate stupid bitches who talk shit,
yeah bitch,
I'm talking to
YOU!!

i hate anonymous commenter's...
quit creepin..
i disabled that shit,
that will teach you.

I  hate when there is a ton of toothpaste splatter on the mirror above the sink..
gross, clean that shit up.

I fucking hate Sundays...
why cant it be Friday
everyday....

3 comments:

rebecca said...

for me, the toothpaste seems to be all over the place, the side of the counter, all over the counter and even on the floor. I don't get it. I just don't get it

Hannah said...

Um. I love love love your blog. I cant figure out how to friggin follow you though?! Help my stupid ass out please!

Destiny said...

Damn kids get toothpaste everywhere all the fucking time! ugh!

Search