Friday, September 23, 2011

Lovely blog:)

Giant thank you to Christine at 
who gave me this


The rules for this award are:
1.Share 7 facts about yourself
2. Award another 15 blogs with the award

Seven things:
1. I have the best unlaws ever! they have taken me in and shown me so much love, kindness and support. they have shown me what family really is. I love them.
2. I have four brothers, i only grew up with one, and am starting to get to know the other three.
3. I swear... a fucking lot.
4. Sometimes I just dont to anything, i just lay around in my jammies all day.
5. #4 is a lie.
6. I am writing a book, and have a few offers to publish, but we shall see if it ever gets finished....
7. I just submitted an article for puplication in an ezine:)

I dont have 15 favorite blogs, so i will give you 4 of the ones i stalk regularly





Search