Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blog stalk Friday/ stupid bitches/ horrible language







As always thank you Rockin Mama, your a bad bitch! Now for the stupid bitches... you know who the Fuck you are... yeah giving me the stank eye all the fucking time with that other red headed cunt... yeah I said cunt. You stupid bitches have no fucking idea... Stank/skank eye, I don't know what the Fuck is wrong with your face, but if you keep looking at me like that, I'm gonna lend a hand and use your face for sidewalk chalk:) I sure love me some purdy pictures. Your kid is an ass and your man is ugly... sorry not my fucking problem. I bet your jealous:) As for the red headed cunt, you and your dumb ass comments about my daughter, your lucky we were at a school when you opened your fucking trap... before you open that thing again to talk about me and mine, take a good look around at your own fucked up situation... yeah, I saw that... bet you thought no o.e was watching.. To all the snobby, nose in air, cunt moms out there.... and I'm sure your prissy ass reads these, but would never admit it, remember the higher your nose is, the further your head gets up your ass:) Enjoy the view.

3 comments:

Destiny said...

You're welcome whore bag! hubba hubba!

Who talks about someone's child especially at school!? wow!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! I love it! Lets make some sidewalk chalk! She's lucky you didn't kick her fucking ass, because some of us in this family wouldn't have thought twice! Love Erin

Hannah said...

Hahaha! You can't blame the red head, She is probably still so fucking ashamed of her fucking flaming fire crotch, that she has to talk shit about everyone else to keep the attention off her rotten burning cooter. Ashley you are a GREAT mom, and your kids are beautiful and amazing..and best off all, none of your kids are cursed with big red, flaming hot hair! HATERS MAKE YOU FAMOUS!

Search