Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tiny Terrorist Tuesday

OK, so I think yesterday was just not my day... I lost my bank card... searched my freaking house inside and out, upfreakingside down and it was no where.. tore up everything leaving a giant mess that would take me longer than the 4 freaking hours it took me to destroy my house. i even bribed my children to help me find it... it was hidden. Mason i am noticing is looking guilty as hell..
I ask this little monster,
"have you seen Mommy's card like this?" showing her my mans card...
"yeah, Its hiding" she says...

Seriously??? WTF!!! She had placed it in the return vent in the hallway....

So 5 hours and a destroyed house later.. I have my bank card back in my purse and my purse where I'm pretty sure this tiny terrorist cannot get to it with out a bomb or a grappling hook...
I THINK

But this little brat is not done....
   
A few hours later I'm getting ready to cook dinner....
Mind you mason is three and cannot go to the bathroom alone for fear she will destroy our only bathroom,

I go out to the garage  to tell the man dinner is started and to wrap things up so we can eat..

APPARENTLY

/mason has to go to the bathroom and my oldest Olivia, who is in the house with mason and is perfectly capeable of handling this bathroom situation doesn't want to bother and sends the monster away.. saying
"Hold it, mom will be in a minute"
 i walk into the entry way from the back and flick off flip flops and proceed to turn the corner and go into the house....

There is a GIANT puddle of pee....
Right there, at the top of the stairs,
 
I FUCKING slipped....
ass in a giant puddle of pee, and flew down a half a flight of stairs.. 
im pretty sure my DAUGHTER just tried to kill me.






2 comments:

Autumn said...

Oh wow, I am almost speechless on what to say.... Thank you for a laugh, I am sorry about your pain. I know your pain, I have had a day like that before. The list goes on and on... breathe

Shawna said...

Yes!.....please breathe!!

Search