Monday, August 22, 2011

THIS BITCH IS CRAZY!!

OK, to make ends meet, because bitch is fucking lazy, my mother decided she needed to rent a room in her house to a stranger.... so she put an ad on Craigslist no less.... She did not HAVE to get a roommate if she chose to get off her ass and work... she has a job and HAD a client base. But this stupid wench decided that she is too good to work.... hence the ad...
She now gets pissed at me because I will not let my kids over to her house without me while the fucking caveman she rented a room to is there.... all I hear is "but he's a nice guy" and "well I did a criminal background check"..... SERIOUSLY!!! HE IS A FUCKING STRANGER.... LIVING IN YOUR HOUSE....
Am I over reacting? Fuck no!
Thoughts opinions?

5 comments:

Shawna said...

They are your children....the choice is all yours. You have to do what you feel is right...it's the only way to sleep at night

insomnia said...

That'd make anybody nervous I think!

Chrissy said...

I don't think you are overreacting a bit. That would make me really uncomfortable too. No way would I let my kid over there when he is there.

Nikki Darlin' said...

I so agree with you. I wold not let my kid over there with a stranger either. You're their parent not her anyways, so she has no say so on the decisions you make you your kids.

mommyrotten said...

First I just wanna say that when I had to click the "warning adult content" bar I clapped my hands and said "Yay!"

As to the stranger in Momma's house: he might not have a criminal record but a) everyone's gotta start somewhere and b) maybe he's such an awesome super-criminal he hasn't been caught yet.

be on the lookout for descriptions like "he's real quiet and keeps to himself" and "he seems like a nice guy" and "he loves kids, just look at his Transformers bedsheets."

Search