Thursday, August 11, 2011

THANKFUL THURSDAY

DISCLAIMER:
I bitch A LOT! IF you dont like it... oh well:) you can take a long walk off a short cliff.



Thursdays
will now be
THANKFUL THURSDAY
 here on Random Thoughts Of a Mad White Woman


Things I am thankful for this week include but are not limited too:
Coffee and Creamer:
without which i would really be a royal BITCH
MY KIDS:
 They make my world go round, they my be little brats, but they are my little brats
MR. MAN:
For all our issues, i still wouldn't trade him for the world,
 He loves me even when I'm a BITCH
MY JOB:
I am thankful that Mr.Man Works his ass off so I can have the best job in the world,
Being a mommy.
MY UNLAWS:
They love me, and my kids even though they don't have too.
They support me and the things I am passionate about.
I cant say that about my own family.
FRIENDS:
Old ones and new ones,
for your love and support,
laughter and tears,
bad jokes and memories.

Most of all
I am thankful to be who I am,
Life hasn't always been rainbows and unicorns
but i survived,
and i am loved.

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR??

Search