Wednesday, August 3, 2011

SERIOUSLY!?!?!

OK, SO YOUR A DICK.....
I fully belive in discresion when I share our issues with my friends when looking to get perspective and make sure i am not over reacting to our situation....you say i dont need to share anything, you say fuck it, dont even talk to anyone...
 fine, i wont talk i'll blog about it,
that will teach you,
 i"ll share your douche baggery with the world!!!
 BAHAHAHA!!

First of all, my man works hard, he goes to work, he comes home and works some more... he works his ass hard to give us what we need and what we want. There is no question that he does his best... he is amazing.

I am a stay at home mom, I take care of my house, I take care of my kids, i take care of him, im a maid, a cook, a nurse, a refree, a personal assistant, a therapist... i am on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year...
 But some how,
I dont do enough,
good enough...

oh well.

 Im not sure I care what you think I do or dont do...

2 comments:

Autumn said...

I know how you feel. I just had this talk in my home. I tell him everyday how proud I am of him and how thankful I am for him. And I get that nothing is ever done good enough and that I have the easiest job in the world by being a stay at home mom. I believe it is the most rewarding job, but not the easiest.
I wish you the patients to let it roll off your back and the clarity to know you are an AMAZING AMAZING woman, mother, caretaker, and wife.

ashley said...

Thanks Autumn!! i would have to say the same back at you:) im not fishing for praise, or looking for recognition, I just need him to see that we jdo just as much as they do... Can i get an AMEN!!

Search