Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Can you be Gentile.... Its my first time

this bad bitch has done it.....





 Destiny @ ROCKIN MAMA HAS officially 

 POPPED my CHERRY
AND AWAREDED ME MY FIRST BLOGGER AWARD!!!






The Rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:

• Thank the person who gave you the award & link back to them in your post.
• Share 7 things about yourself.
• Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs


NOW ABOUT ME
1. I am a stay at home mom to three kids,
 i love my job even though it is the hardest thing I've ever done.
2. I love books, any and all of them!
they are my escape and my quiet place.
 When i read a book its like a movie in my head.
3. I participate in  Relay For Life
a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society.
4. I am an advocate.
This year I got the governor of Oregon to Proclaim the month of April
Esophageal Cancer Awareness Month
 in the state of Oregon, I am also working on a national level Raise awareness.... Check out the I can Tab on my page for more info:)
5. I love my unlaws:)
yes i said UN-LAWS My man and i are not married yet...
 that story is too long, maybe someday i will blog about it...
6. I love to take pictures
 but i hate being in them.
7. I'm proud of who i am and where i am,
even when I'm not so proud of the things i did to get here


now 15 bitches you should be following
From mommy to Calm Insanity
inSOMniasms




so i got 8 outta 15....
DEAL WITH IT!!!!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Thanks Ashley! Seems like books are a recurring theme for most of us SAHM's! How awesome that you are an advocate for such a worthy cause. Cancer sucks.

insomnia said...

wow, I just saw this:)
Thanks:)

Search